1. How long have you been on DeviantArt? 9 years, quite long.
2. What does your username mean?
Darkzero was taken, Sirius too, so it's "Sirius-sdz". Sdz = Sadune-Dark-Zero, a play with my real name. Sirius has a nice ring to it <:
3. Describe yourself in three words.
chaotic, independent, dreamer
4. Are you left or right handed?
I'm left handed.
5. What was your first deviation?
"Chains of a dream", a surreal drawing that i did 2004
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Right now it's abstract art. It's fast, it's raw, it can be very spontaneous or planned over a long time, it's perfect for my recent lifestyle.
I want to get back to surreal art and drawings though, when the time is right.7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Good question, i think it would be impressionism.8. What was your first favourite?
I'm not into furries or anything related, but i had a good connection with this artist.9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Surrealistic art, love it.10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
It has to be shimoda7. His work is beyond fantastic.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
would be really awesome 12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
She's sitting right next to me. My girlfriend mercurycode
featured me, we got in contact, met and fell in love big time. I'm more than thankful. 13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My Eos 550D, a good lense (macro, low light) and photoshop cs4 on my notebook.14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
1. preferably abandoned places for photos, 2. my home in Berlin.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Besides meeting mercurycode
it's the support that i get here. I don't know if i would be doing what i do without it.